Time To Get My Shit Together: My 2019 Goals
This post contains affiliate links which are unmarked ads and we'll earn a commission if you shop through them. This is an easy way to support creators, as it allows us to keep creating awesome content and is no additional cost to you!
It’s that time of year again to start thinking about what is coming up in the next year. I have personally given up making resolutions and instead I have swapped them for a goal getter mindset. My goals for 2019 are ones that I have wanted to achieve for a long time but have quite frankly been too scared to dive into. I’ve divided them up into Personal and Business goals so that my business goals don’t take over and push out all the personal things I want to do.
- Put more effort into “dating”. By this I mean actually attempt to meet and possibly date people.
- Learn to save money. This will be measured by managing to save at least $100 per month and not spend it.
- Get a passport. I want to be able to travel but I can’t really go anywhere without a passport.
- Try new things. This may seem self explanatory but I live in a bubble of doing the same thing all the time and I think it can stifle my creativity sometimes.
- Put more effort into Rebellious Clove. I feel like I have seriously neglected RC this year and I would like to see real growth in the types of products I make but also in sales and social media accounts.
- Earn more money. Since being surprised with self employment back in August I have managed to mostly pay all my bills but I would really like it if I had some breathing room.
- Start a Podcast. This. Will. Be. Happening. Sooner rather than later.
- Grow my Youtube channel. My goal last year was to hit 5000 subscribers and I am currently at 14,000. In 2019 I would like to hit 30,000 and see other growth in my channel like more sponsored content, more views, and better content over all.
I think all of these eight goals are completely achievable if not a little scary. TBH that is probably a good sign that I am on the right track.
What are your goals for 2019? Tell me all about them, and we can help each other stay accountable.